Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Strengths Part 1

I want this blog to also be one of growth for me.  Not just a place to vent and complain.  So because I wrote five weaknesses in an earlier post I'm going to also write five strengths that I have. So here goes...

I am a good mother.  I love being a mom.  It's so crazy and busy and hard, but I love it.  And that's one area that I feel I am doing a great job in.

I am a good listener.  I enjoy listening to others and when I do I hope they see that I care about them and what they are saying.  

I am great with kids.  I love to teach kids and I relate to them really well.  I usually feel more comfortable in front of kids than I do with adults.  

I have strong beliefs.  Like I said in an earlier post I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I have a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I know who I am and why I'm here.  This shapes EVERY part of who I am.

I am creative.  I enjoy doing crafts and coming up with new things to make.  I don't do this as often as I would like though, so sometimes I forget about this side of me.  

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a great person Lindsey. You have been such a great friend to me. And I totally agree with you, you are a great listener.

    ReplyDelete